- H2O to GO has many marketing partnersH2O to GO boasts a diverse team of marketing experts adeptly dubbed as our “marketing panthers.” As Ralph Waldo Emerson eloquently stated in the late 1800s, “Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door.” While innovation serves as a cornerstone, it’s insufficient on its own. Informing the world about… Read more: H2O to GO has many marketing partners
- H2O to Go Las Vegas Voted a Neighborhood Fave in Nextdoor’s 2023 Local Business AwardsH2OTOGO.NET Named Nextdoor’s 2023 “Neighborhood’s Faves” Awardee in Las Vegas, NV
- Flushing Resin Beads from Plumbing in Water Softener: How to Resolve the IssueSome assembly line built water softeners can spill resin beads. Discovering resin beads from a water softener in your plumbing system can be a frustrating experience. These beads can enter the plumbing if the membrane that holds them in place within the water softener tank breaks, allowing them to travel freely throughout your pipes. Recognizing… Read more: Flushing Resin Beads from Plumbing in Water Softener: How to Resolve the Issue
- How to clean out your salt tankHow to effectively clean dirt and grime from your Salt Tank Having some dirt and grime in your salt tank is generally acceptable, as water softeners are designed to filter out impurities before they reach your water supply. The majority of the dirt and grime in your salt tank typically comes from the 1% residue… Read more: How to clean out your salt tank
- What Is in Lake Mead WaterLake Mead is a large reservoir located on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Nevada and Arizona. The lake is the largest water storage facility in the United States, with a capacity of over 26 million acre-feet of water. It provides water to millions of people in the southwest, including Las Vegas. It is… Read more: What Is in Lake Mead Water
- What Is WaterWater is an essential part of life, and it is important to understand its properties. By understanding water, we can better conserve it and use it wisely. Water is a transparent, tasteless, and odorless chemical substance that is the main constituent of Earth’s hydrosphere. It is essential for all known forms of life, and is… Read more: What Is Water
- How Hard Is Las Vegas Water?Las Vegas water is very hard. According to the Las Vegas Valley Water District, the average hardness of the water in Las Vegas is 267 parts per million (ppm), or 16 grains per gallon. This is considered to be “very hard” water. Hard water contains high levels of minerals, such as calcium and magnesium. These… Read more: How Hard Is Las Vegas Water?
- How Does A Water Softener Work?A water softener is a device designed to remove minerals like calcium and magnesium from hard water and replace them with sodium ions. This process is known as ion exchange. The purpose of using a water softener is to prevent the negative effects of hard water, such as scale buildup in pipes and appliances, reduced… Read more: How Does A Water Softener Work?
- The Benefits Of Drinking High PH WaterDrinking high pH water, also known as alkaline water, has gained popularity in recent years due to its potential health benefits. Here are some of the benefits that proponents of high pH water claim: It’s important to note that while many individuals believe in the benefits of high pH water, scientific research on these claims… Read more: The Benefits Of Drinking High PH Water
- Best Under Sink Water FilterThe quality of the water we drink is essential to maintaining good health. However, tap water can be contaminated with various impurities, such as chlorine, lead, and bacteria, that can harm our health. The best way to ensure that we have safe, clean drinking water is to install an under sink water filter. Here are… Read more: Best Under Sink Water Filter